Plan your stay now by choosing your room today-consult the list of classified establishments. Some of them work directly with the Tourist Office to offer you a particularly interesting and worthwhile discovery package.
Book your stay
on line with the Bordeaux Discovery Package.
Book your room
on line with the central booking office.
with accommodation websites in the city and the surrounding area
250 hotels, appartement, bed and breakfast, villa to Bordeaux starting at 18 € and a package starting at 110€.
Prepare your stay by choosing your hotel today: refer to the list of ranked establishments. Some of them, in cooperation with the Tourist Office, offer a particularly worthwhile and advantageous "discovery" package.
Two nights and Free Days reserved for individuals and valid everyday until 31st December 2012.
Accommodations are classified according to their comfort and level of equipment on the 1st of January of this year.
Some accommodations May have had their classification modified since.
You will find all of the useful information concerning each accommodation by searching by different criteria.
Type and category
• Over 100 hotels divided into 6 categories as of 1 January 2009: Hotels ranging from 0 to 5 stars, “tourism” class. Unclassified establishments are also available.
• “Hotel-restaurants” are generally located in the city centre in the Mériadeck quarter, or near the lake and the station.
• Residential hotels are equipped for longer stays. They may be classified as “tourist” establishments, or unclassified.
• Furnished flats or town houses are available for stays not exceeding 9 months. They may be classified as “tourist” accommodation, or unclassified.
• Bed and breakfast accommodation is also available in private homes, with breakfast included. This type of accommodation is not classified.
Classification and/or label
The “tourist” classification is official, and refers to the type of comfort provided by the infrastructure and equipment, irrespective of the décor or age of the furnishings. Hotels, residential hotels, and furnished flats for tourists are classified.
The label is an overall seal of approval from professional associations. To help you with your choice, we have selected 5 labels: Esprit de France, Elegant Small Hotel, Exclusive Hotels, Clévacances, and Fleur de Soleil.
Prices listed on our site are for information only. Some facilities offer special rates on the weekend. Breakfast—optional at hotels—is always included in the cost of B&Bs. The use of equipment is free (unless indicated otherwise). Tourist tax is always additional, and varies with the category of the accommodation listed.
Classification of approved tourist establishments is awarded according to comfort and facilities, as of January 1 of the current year.
Some establishments that were in the process of receiving classification or reclassification at that time may have subsequently been awarded a new category.
You can find out more about each specific establishment by searching by criteria.